Tata Harper's Hydrating Floral Essence is a light, moisture-boosting mist. It gives you a surge of lightweight but intense hydration with dual weight hyaluronic acid. A combination of rose, lavender, and neroli hydrosols provide skin-smoothing moisture, while an antioxidant-rich floral blend helps fight free radicals and minimise the look of wrinkles. This essence also enhances the performance of serums that follow.
• Dual Weight Hyaluronic Acid: A duo of low molecular weight HA simultaneously hydrates and plumps to help minimize the look of wrinkles.
• Floral Hydrosol Trio: A combination of neroli, lavender, and rose hydrosols provide skin-smoothing moisture while also helping to calm and soothe the skin. These hydrosols also give the formula its vibrant, floral smell.
• Australian Coastal Flower Blend: A combination of Kangaroo Paw Flower, Red Spider Flower, and Candle Stick Flower provide natural sources of antioxidants, ellagic acid, and ferulic acid to help fight free radicals that contribute to visible signs of aging.
• Best for dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
• Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard
How to use:
• For best results, use daily after cleansing. May be used as often as needed to boost hydration, including over makeup.